inactive

Allen G South MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 2nd, 2015
Great doctor
Gave me my life back after vaginal assault.

November 17th, 2012
I was unsure about having a male gynecologist, but did a ton of research and found that Dr. South was the best in his field in the area. I am glad that I decided to chose Dr. South. I cannot say enough about him and his entire staff. I was treated with respect and kindness. I required surgery for my gynecological condition and his expertise and knowledge put me at ease . I felt informed and involved every step of the way. If I had it to do over again I would chose Dr. South again. He truly is the best in the area in the field of gynecology.

September 22nd, 2011
Review
Dr. South is great. He took the time to explain in detail the results of my tests/scans and answered all questions even when I did not quite understand everything or forgot what he said earlier. He is a kind doctor and my family liked his manner when they had questions - which he made sure to take the time to answer.