A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Spires:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Spires is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spires graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spires has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morehouse General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Larkin Spires MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Spires practice?
- Dr. Allen Spires has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Spires practices Family Medicine near Mer Rouge, LA.
See Mer Rouge Family Physicians.