A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Su:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Su is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Su graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Su has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen D Su MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen D. Su practice?
- Dr. Allen Su has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Su practices Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Arlington Internists.