A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Tafel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Tafel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Tafel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafel graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tafel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Cummins Tafel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Tafel practice?
- Dr. Allen Tafel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Tafel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lithia Springs, GA.
See Fort Myers Physiatrists.