Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Taylor
Dr. Allen Taylor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Taylor is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and Washington Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Taylor has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allen Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Walid Chalhoub
Washington, DC 0.01 mi8
Dr. Michael Warner
Internal Medicine, Residency
Washington, DC 0.01 mi7
Dr. Daniel Woronow
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0.01 mi39