A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Teman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Teman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Teman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Teman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Teman practice?
Dr. Allen Teman practices Neurology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Neurologists.