A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Teman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Teman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Teman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Teman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Jay Teman MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Teman practice?
- Dr. Allen Teman has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Teman practices Neurology near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Neurologists.