A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Tham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Tham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tham
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tham graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Y Tham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen Y. Tham practice?
- Dr. Allen Tham has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Tham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Orthopedic Surgeons.