A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen Thomas practice?
- Dr. Allen Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pulmonologists.