Dr. Allen Togut Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Togut?

Thoracic Outlet Syndrome

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I have been through many, many doctors' offices during my journey with RSD/CRPS and TOS. None have even come close to the caring and respect that Doctor Togut shows to all of his patients. He is truly the best and kindest doctor I have had treat me. He is not over familiar, but one feels one can discuss anything with him. His kindness and empathy do not cross the line and one respects him as he does maintain his dignity and commands the respect his office is due without ever looking down his nose at a patient.I could not recommend any doctor higher than I do Doctor Togut. He has been nothing but a blessing in my life and every patient of his with whom I've discussed the Doctor in his waiting room holds the same opinions that I do.

Posted on February 10th, 2017