A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Trager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Trager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Trager, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trager graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Trager has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen G. Trager practice?
Dr. Allen Trager practices Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Burton, MI.
See Flint Internists.