A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Troy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Troy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Ira Troy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen I. Troy practice?
- Dr. Allen Troy has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Troy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.