A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Tucker is Satisfactory. Dr. Tucker has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital of Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allen Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Tucker practice?
Dr. Allen Tucker practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Tucker, Dr. Alan Tucker