A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Tucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Tucker has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen Tucker practice?
- Dr. Allen Tucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Tucker practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.