Dr. Allen Tucker Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Allen Tucker?

slow, outdated, no answers

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I went there for a follow up visit from the ER. Should have been in and out as all was fine. I waited for two hours in the waiting room. Was then ushered back to a doctors office, which was dirty where I waited for another 15 minutes. They took my height with heals on (I've never been that tall) and they never took my temperature. When the doctor finally came in to see me, he hardly examined me, asked me a few questions, didn't offer any answers, and simply referred me to two other doctors. ALL of their paperwork was still done on paper, including receipts, doctors notes, and referrals. Every other office I have been in has been computerized. They only take cash or credit. I will NEVER go back there. I'm not sure what that was, but it was not a quality doctors visit.

Questionable Dr at best.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Tucker is in my opinion a joke. He is all abt money and not your health. Can't remember nothing he tells you, or will try to make you out as a lier if you do. I feel if he had been more concern abt my health, the issues I have could have been found much earlier. He never exaimings me, just comes in flops down and opens a folder. I feel he should be investigated again by the state medical board, and you have a good lawyer to start legal proceedings against him. He also carries a racist demeanor. He caused me to have a panic attack in his office and failed to provide me medical attention. If you want to make a appt and sit in his office for an hour upto 2 waiting to see him, thats what you get, over booked.

Posted on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Tucker delivered my son 34 years ago....and I am actually looking for a new doctor, so I plan to give him a call later today. I did not experience any of the rating questions related to Dr. Tucker's practice.

Dr. Tucker delivered my son 34 years ago...

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr Tucker was my doctor 35 years ago, and delivered my son. I am currently looking for a new doctor, and thought I would return to his practice. After ready all the 3 reviews, I find it hard to believe hes rude, and unprofessional. And that the wait time is hours. I will have to experience this for myself...I guess!

great doctor

Posted on October 1st, 2012

Terrible

Posted on March 29th, 2012

I waited over an hour to be seen on a slow day when there were no other patients, only to be treated quite rudely by the doctor. I will never return to this practice, despite the fact that it's just down the block from where I live.

3hour wait/terrible service

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Today was my fifth appointment with this Doctor. The minimum I've had to wait after my appointment time with him was 2 and 1/2 hours. Today, although discovering I have advanced arthritis and referring me to a Rheumatologist he claimed I didn't have the pain medicine he prescribed in my urine sample last month. He either can't do a simple urine test or is simply discriminatory against some of his patients. he wouldn't look at my medicine bottles, keeps ill informed records and sent me away without refilling my medicine and told me to go to the E.R. when in pain tomorrow. I take a number of medications which has left me with dry mouth for many years and I drink a lot of soda, Kool-aid, Propel and water. NONE of which he took into account. He has put me on nothing as far as calcium supplements and would not take the time to listen to me. He was rude from the moment he walked in after my near 3 hour wait. Spent about 4 minutes with me and then sent me home KNOWING I am in a lot of pain. Perhaps he has been doctoring too long to be able to give quality care and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone. he has wasted 5 months of my time and health with an "OH Well!" and "see you in a month". I don't understand how a Doctor can just dismiss a patient sneding them home and telling them to bother their local E.R. when he should be doing HIS job. He has been nothing but a waste of time, energy and my health continues to decline.

worker

Posted on October 9th, 2009

Dr. Tucker can be very unprofessional at times, office settings is untidy and needs to be updated. your wait time is 2 to 4 hours and don't need any paper work filed out because he question you like he has not a clue. his assistances lack professional education and customer service training. However they can be very friendly at times. my overall feelings requarding office setting is very substandared.This Doctor really needs to take the back seat

Posted on June 21st, 2016