A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allan Tuggle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allan Tuggle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allan Tuggle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuggle graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Tuggle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allan Q Tuggle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allan Q. Tuggle practice?
- Dr. Allan Tuggle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allan Tuggle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Perris, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA.
See Perris Obstetricians & Gynecologists.