A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Uhlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Uhlik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Uhlik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlik graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Uhlik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Basin Medical Center
- Copperbasin Medical Center Copper Hill, Tenn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Stephen Uhlik MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Uhlik practice?
- Dr. Allen Uhlik has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Uhlik practices Internal Medicine near Copperhill, TN.
See Copperhill Internists.