Dr. Allen Vanbeek MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Minneapolis, MN

• Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017
A very kind and knowledgeable man
I highly recommend him.

December 2nd, 2015
Simply the best
I suffered an industrial accident in 2011 and after an unsuccessful surgery at the hands of another local surgeon that left me with no improvement. I was directed to dr. Van beek for a second opinion which that has totally given me care and treatment needed to allow me to return to the job I love without further restrictions. My injury involved my shoulder down to my fingertips. There is no better!

April 1st, 2014
AMAZING DOCTOR
I was in an accident at the age of 4 and have had to undergo several surgeries. I was lucky enough to find Dr. VanBeek at the age of 16. Dr. VanBeek performed several surgeries on me and I can say without doubt that he has been the most amazing and skilled surgeon that I have ever come across. I have had well over 100 surgeries and so I am speaking from experience. To this day, I think of him and all he did to make my life different and I thank God for him. Thank you, Dr. Van Beek! You are the greatest.

June 4th, 2013
Excellence
Dr. Vanbeek is a brilliant surgeon, has a warm and gentle personality, is a humanitarian donating his skills to better the lives of people who otherwise suffer a lifetime of rejection, a teacher, a mentor, and he knows how to keep a woman beautiful.

May 4th, 2013
Very caring
my mom highly recommended him. I went to him after having implants put in with another doctor and was very unhappy with the result. I was balling like a baby and he was so caring and understanding. He offered to fix the problem but recommended that I talk to the other doctor first. Will be going to him for any future needs. Staff was also very helpful and friendly.

August 13th, 2010
a great surgeon
i had him in 1981. had my arm ripped off from a pto shaft in the oil feilds in western north dakota.i still have it today and use it all the time. i work driveing truck for a construction company. most dont know about my arm. iam useing it all the time they see the scares then i teell them what happened

January 23rd, 2017