A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Verne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Verne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen Z. Verne practice?
Dr. Allen Verne practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.