A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Verne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Verne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Z Verne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Z. Verne practice?
- Dr. Allen Verne has 7 office locations.
Dr. Allen Verne practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA and Vallejo, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.