A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Verne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Verne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verne
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Verne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Verne, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Verne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verne has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Zachary Verne MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Z. Verne practice?
- Dr. Allen Verne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Verne practices Ophthalmology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See Walnut Creek Ophthalmologists.