A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Waltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Waltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen C Waltman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Waltman practice?
- Dr. Allen Waltman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Waltman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Randolph, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Randolph Internists and Randolph Geriatric Doctors.