A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Waltman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Waltman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Waltman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltman graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waltman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waltman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen C. Waltman practice?
Dr. Allen Waltman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Abington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See Abington Internists, Abington Geriatric Doctors, Abington Family Physicians, and Abington General Practitioners.