A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Waziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Waziri, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Waziri graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waziri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Edward Waziri MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Waziri practice?
- Dr. Allen Waziri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Waziri practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.