A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Waziri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Waziri, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Waziri graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Waziri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waziri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allen E. Waziri practice?
Dr. Allen Waziri practices Neurological Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Neurological Surgeons.