A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Weiss is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Stanley Weiss MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Allen Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Weiss practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists, Naples Geriatric Doctors, and Naples Rheumatologists.