A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Weisse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisse
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Weisse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisse graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weisse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Barry Weisse MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Weisse practice?
- Dr. Allen Weisse has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Weisse practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.