A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Weisse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weisse
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Weisse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Weisse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisse graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weisse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Barry Weisse MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allen B. Weisse practice?
- Dr. Allen Weisse has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Weisse practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, NJ.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.