A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Wenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Wenger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Wenger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Steven Wenger MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Allen S. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Allen Wenger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allen Wenger practices Urology near Camp Hill, PA.
See Camp Hill Urologists.