Great!!! show details Great!!!
Jun 2nd, 2012

Dr Wenger is caring and a person who can meet you at your level. Normal conversation with words you do not have to be another doctor to understand. He is a wonderful person and a great value to our society.

Bad Bedside Manner show details Bad Bedside Manner
Oct 30th, 2011

When we were going through infertility, he said to us "when are you going to decide enough is enough". It wasn't his business, we did get pregnant and had a healthy baby. He also didn't have smelling salts when my husband passed out. He was rude, we changed doctors thankfully.

patient & chaprone show details patient & chaprone
Mar 9th, 2011

Dr. Wenger seemed very impatient at first and would not let patient finish sentences. He made assumptions that the patient was totally ignorant about the diagnosis - a condition that had existed for years which if he had read her chart he would have understood why she was asking for his current opinion. He was very condescending at first but by the end of the conversation and examination seemed to understand why she was wanting his opinion and current diagnosis.

Machine like/no compasion! show details Machine like/no compasion!
Jan 12th, 2010

I took my mother in to see this Dr. & before entering the room he already had her diagnosed & handed us literature. Then examined my mother & didn't even empty her bladder to get a urine sample which, due to bladder issues, she couldn't provide when she tried to void. He was about as sensitive as a barracuda & made us feel like she didn't matter because she is elderly. If you want compassion - don't go to this guy.

by Lawrence Vittone on Mar 19th, 2009

Dr. Wenger is a very caring and competent physician. On 2 occasions I received a personal evening call at home to discuss test results. I have great faith in his judgement and ability.Lawrence Vittone