A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Williams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- St. Joseph Health System-Tawas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen J Williams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allen J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Allen Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Williams practices Emergency Medicine near Tawas City, MI.
See Tawas City Emergency Physicians.