A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Yeilding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Yeilding, Medical Oncologist / Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeilding
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeilding Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Yeilding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeilding graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yeilding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen L Yeilding MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Yeilding practice?
- Dr. Allen Yeilding has 1 office location.
Dr. Allen Yeilding practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sylacauga, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists and Sylacauga Oncologists.