A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Yeilding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Yeilding, Medical Oncologist / Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Yeilding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeilding graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yeilding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Lynwood Yeilding MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Allen L. Yeilding practice?
- Dr. Allen Yeilding has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Yeilding practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Oncologists.