A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Yeilding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Yeilding, Medical Oncologist / Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Yeilding, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeilding graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yeilding has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeilding accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans