Dr. Allen Yu Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Allen Yu?

Stay away, previous disciplinary action in past

Posted on June 3rd, 2013

I had appt. to open veins in each leg. I was told one would take about 25 minutes the other about an hour, noting was said about this being done on 2 separate dates. I talked to the office and told only 1 appointment would be covered, I didn't understand as I thought it would be done the same day. I went the day for the surgical procedures. I waited about 15 minutes in office, Dr. Yu came in yelling at me saying if I think I could get the procedures done in one visit go ahead. I said I wasn't told this would be done on 2 separate dates, he was mad and repeated I could find someone else if that is what I thought, I was blown away that a professional would talk or should say yell at me, he closed the door and said think if you wan to stay or not. I decided I really didn't want a doctor doing surgery with on me with that temper, so I left. I'm glad I walked out as another doctor said I didn't even need the procedure. I then did some research on him and found out he was barred from preforming surgery on veins until he underwent 6 months of further training, as this was about 5 years ago it has dropped off some websites. A friend of mine told me her husband went there about 6 years agowith blocked arteries in both legs, the veins collapsed not long after his surgery from Dr. YU. Do your research before having him do surgery on veins in your legs. Hopefully he is better trained and has a better attitude by now.

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.