A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allen Yudovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allen Yudovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allen Yudovich, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yudovich graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Yudovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allen Yudovich MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Allen Yudovich practice?
- Dr. Allen Yudovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allen Yudovich practices Gastroenterology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Gastroenterologists.