Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allen Zechowy
Dr. Allen Zechowy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paulsboro, NJ, with other offices in Blackwood, NJ and Westlake Village, CA (and 7 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Zechowy is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center and Wing Memorial Hospital. Dr. Zechowy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Allen Zechowy has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Allen Zechowy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paulsboro, NJ.
Dr. Karen Teitelman
Woodbury, NJ 1.65 mi16
Dr. Francene Black
Woodbury, NJ 1.65 mi32
Dr. Morton Sosland
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Woodbury, NJ 1.84 mi17