Dr. Allen Zechowy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allen Zechowy?

Best Neuro in Area

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Most knowledgeable Doc in the area and is very personal and treats you with respect and actual cares about your well being and treatment.

Just wants your money and does not care about science or data

Posted on January 29th, 2013

The doctor was very defensive and rude. When I was asking basic and simple questions he became very enraged for no reason. I had a CAT scan and one EEG test done from the hospital before I went to him. When he saw the test were normal he wanted me to take two more tests and then see him again. The first test was a 24 hour EEG test to be done at his Cherry Hill office and a MRI to be done at SJRA. When I arrived at his Cherry Hill office to get the 24 hour EEG done, to my surprise they changed their mind and instead gave me the another EEG test which was the same from the previous test I got at the hospital just one month before. When my MRI and the 2rd EEG test were done I suppose to come back to his office to see him for the final results. When I questioned what were my results he did not give me any answers. He did not tell me the results of the 2rd EEG test instead he explained the 2rd EEG test results did not matter and were meaningless. So…the 2rd EEG test was a waste? After that I showed him my MRI results so he could exam them in order to find my issue. HE COULD NOT READ MY MRI RESULTS! My CAT scan and my first EEG test were normal. The 2rd EEG test results were ignored and MRI results he could not read. The data on my test results were not complete. But… despite the results of the now incomplete data he still thought should go on medication for life despite the data. That I should just forget about the tests that I went through and just be his patient for life and be medicated. When I questioned basis of his conclusions he went crazy. If my test results are normal then I am fine. If my test results found something wrong with me then I am not fine. I know this. We need to wait for all the data to come through and only then we make a choice on what to do. Instead his method is to ignore the data and just do what he says just because he says so…. That's not good enough!

Posted on September 21st, 2011

a doctor who listens, cares, and understands...smart and experienced...we need more doctors like him!

Exceptional

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Zechowy. I had been running myself through the mill trying to get a diagnosis with other doctors. I went to him.. he told me straight up what was wrong. Was I accepting of his answer?? Of course not.. I'm too hard headed.. But did I eventually listen? I did an I'm proud to say I have have now been under his care and feel wonderful! This doctor could have retired years ago.. but he hasn't.. He obviously loves what he does an it shows. He is exceptional!! Thanks Doc!

Top-Notch

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Dr. Zechowy was excellent. He listened and asked questions. He explained everything - he made you feel extremely comfortable. He was extremely professional. I highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on April 26th, 2017