A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allene Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allene Whitney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allene Whitney, BA, BS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ingrown Nails
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitney graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Whitney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allene L Whitney BA, BS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allene L. Whitney practice?
- Dr. Allene Whitney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allene Whitney practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Tacoma, WA.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.