Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allie Prater
Dr. Allie Prater, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, MS. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Prater is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union County, Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto. He speaks English.
Dr. Allie Prater has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allie Prater is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, MS.
Dr. Thomas Shands
New Albany, MS 0.01 mi41
Dr. Thomas Barkley
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New Albany, MS 0.01 mi40
Dr. Clyde Jones
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New Albany, MS 0.06 mi42