A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Whittle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Whittle is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Whittle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittle graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Whittle has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Paige Whittle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allison P. Whittle practice?
- Dr. Allison Whittle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allison Whittle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Southaven, MS.
See Memphis Surgeons.