A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Whittle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Whittle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Whittle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittle graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Whittle has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Paige Whittle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allison P. Whittle practice?
- Dr. Allison Whittle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Whittle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.