Dr. Allision Paige Whittle MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allision Whittle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allision Whittle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Orthopaedic Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittle graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Whittle has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whittle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance