A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Whittle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Whittle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Whittle, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittle graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Whittle has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Paige Whittle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allison P. Whittle practice?
- Dr. Allison Whittle has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Whittle practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.