Dr. Allison Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Alexander?

July 23rd, 2015

Doesn't have professional staff. Expect waiting time of more than 60 minutes

May 10th, 2014

Best doctor ever!

I saw Dr Alexander during my high risk pregnancy. I had many concerns and anxieties during this time. Dr Alexander's amazing knowledge base and experience put me at ease and she took amazing care if me . She was available to answer all my questions and spent as much time as needed with me during my visits instead if rushing me off like my previous doctors had. Her staff is professional and extremely friendly and kind. I had the best experience during my pregnancy and labor and our beautiful baby girl is as healthy as can be. I highly recommend Dr Alexander. She is the best and most caring doctor I have ever been to.

April 21st, 2014

I won't go back again

Can't get a return phone call for labs. Requested my own results from medical records and they are abnormal so that's even better. Very unprofessional office staff and Dr. I was humiliated during an exam and I won't go back.

November 10th, 2013

Try finding another provider

I did not realize how bad she was until I tried another health care provider

May 14th, 2013

Great doctor

I have delivered one of my babies through Dr. Alexander and this will be the 2nd. I have had 1 past miscarriage and blighted ovum and this timec was diagnosed with a sub-chronic hematoma behind the placenta and am once again considered high risk. Any time I Have a problem she sees me the same day and tells me I can call her cell phone any time of day even when it's not in her business hours. She always thoroughly explains things to me and is honest about the possible out come, but very sympathetic and tries to say some encouraging words. She is ways very polite, spends time with patients and truly cares about there well being. My experiences with her have always been very pleasant and she saved my first daughters life. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

July 6th, 2012

Extremely Intelligent and Cautious

Dr. Alexander was perfect for me. Before seeing her, I had a horrible experience with a previous doctor. I was a high-risk patient due to my age at the time I conceived. She was sensitive to my needs and my anxieities related to being a first-time mother in my 40's. She listened to my concerns and helped me through the entire process. She was incredible. I have heard mixed reviews about Dr. Alexander, but it is because she is so confident in her work and just such a unique indoividual that some may be put off by her confidence and determination. I embraced it and was very thankful to have her as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Alexander!

February 12th, 2012

She was great up until my delivery when she changed her whole persona and was extremely rude. Awful under pressure and has the highest c-section rate in the hospital

February 2nd, 2011

Excellent GYN!

I chose Dr. Alexander after reading positive reviews about her online, and they were all spot-on. She is genuinely invested in her patients' well being. If there is a short wait, it's because she was spending a little bit of extra, necessary time with the previous patient-- attention that every patient deserves. I went to her with an ovarian cyst that had been previously diagnosed by a different doctor, and I was very happy with her plan of attack. She ran her own tests and ultrasound, explained everything to me and answered all questions, told me her reasoning for NOT operating right away, and scheduled a follow-up visit. She is the type of doctor that you want to take with you when you move to another state.

August 5th, 2010

Horrible experience.

Horrible experience. She is not friendly, in fact, I got scared of her. I just went there once, and never went back. I went to cheat lake and saw the midwives there. They were just wonderful and sweet to work with

July 1st, 2010

Dr. Alexander is overly cautious and does not take risks with your health or your baby's health. After hearing some stories from friends I like that approach. I called with a minor concern and she saw me right away. I was in the hospital twice with my first DD and she monitored me all night and visited me after hours just to make sure I was OK. She lets you make your decisions and does not pressure you into her beliefs.

August 31st, 2009

Wonderful doctor! Spends a lot of time getting to know you and has an excellent bedside manner. Office visits are a breeze and you are in and out very quickly if you need to be.

April 1st, 2009