Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1192 Pineview Dr
Morgantown, WV 26505
304-285-5505
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Try finding another provider  |  show details
by Jennifer Smith on Nov 10th, 2013

I did not realize how bad she was until I tried another health care provider

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 14th, 2013

I have delivered one of my babies through Dr. Alexander and this will be the 2nd. I have had 1 past miscarriage and blighted ovum and this timec was diagnosed with a sub-chronic hematoma behind the placenta and am once again considered high risk. Any time I Have a problem she sees me the same day and tells me I can call her cell phone any time of day even when it's not in her business hours. She always thoroughly explains things to me and is honest about the possible out come, but very sympathetic and tries to say some encouraging words. She is ways very polite, spends time with patients and truly cares about there well being. My experiences with her have always been very pleasant and she saved my first daughters life. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

|  Extremely Intelligent and Cautious  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. Alexander was perfect for me. Before seeing her, I had a horrible experience with a previous doctor. I was a high-risk patient due to my age at the time I conceived. She was sensitive to my needs and my anxieities related to being a first-time mother in my 40's. She listened to my concerns and helped me through the entire process. She was incredible. I have heard mixed reviews about Dr. Alexander, but it is because she is so confident in her work and just such a unique indoividual that some may be put off by her confidence and determination. I embraced it and was very thankful to have her as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Alexander!

Feb 11th, 2012

She was great up until my delivery when she changed her whole persona and was extremely rude. Awful under pressure and has the highest c-section rate in the hospital

|  Excellent GYN!  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2011

I chose Dr. Alexander after reading positive reviews about her online, and they were all spot-on. She is genuinely invested in her patients' well being. If there is a short wait, it's because she was spending a little bit of extra, necessary time with the previous patient-- attention that every patient deserves. I went to her with an ovarian cyst that had been previously diagnosed by a different doctor, and I was very happy with her plan of attack. She ran her own tests and ultrasound, explained everything to me and answered all questions, told me her reasoning for NOT operating right away, and scheduled a follow-up visit. She is the type of doctor that you want to take with you when you move to another state.

|  Horrible experience.  |  show details
by guest on Aug 5th, 2010

Horrible experience. She is not friendly, in fact, I got scared of her. I just went there once, and never went back. I went to cheat lake and saw the midwives there. They were just wonderful and sweet to work with

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Alexander is overly cautious and does not take risks with your health or your baby's health. After hearing some stories from friends I like that approach. I called with a minor concern and she saw me right away. I was in the hospital twice with my first DD and she monitored me all night and visited me after hours just to make sure I was OK. She lets you make your decisions and does not pressure you into her beliefs.

by kwatts on Aug 31st, 2009

Wonderful doctor! Spends a lot of time getting to know you and has an excellent bedside manner. Office visits are a breeze and you are in and out very quickly if you need to be.

by s johns on Apr 1st, 2009

excellent doctor....excellent care....

|  VERY UNRELIABLE  |  show details
by C. White on Mar 24th, 2009

She DID NOT show for my delivery despite promising me that she would. She was often late for appointments, and cancels appointments quite frequently. I have changed because of all the problems.

|  A  |  show details