Dr. Allison Arthur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Arthur?

August 23rd, 2016

Arti

July 7th, 2016

Best Dermatologist in FL

From my first contact with the front office, to the last moment at check out, I felt like Sand Lake Dermatology prioritized my best interests. After failed appointments with other doctors, it was such a relief to find Dr. Arthur. I found her to be one of the exceptional doctors that puts caring at the heart of practicing medicine. She showed genuine interest in finding a hair loss treatment plan that worked for me when previous doctors dismissed my concerns. I found Dr. Arthur and her nurse, Heather, to be highly skilled and compassionate. Dr. Arthur possesses a wealth of knowledge and more importantly, she listens. There is no “assembly line” medicine here. She is amazing! It’s an hour’s drive from my home, and well worth the travel time for such incredible medical care.

March 28th, 2016

TOP NOTCH DERMATOLOGIST

Dr. Arthur has been so very helpful in the three years that I have been seeing her. She took her time to explain my diagnosis that three other dermatologist could not do. Her bedside manner is outstanding. I highly recommend her to everyone. Her staff is extremely so helpful and go above and beyond from the time you make your appointment until you check out. This is a beautiful office all the way around !

August 27th, 2015

She is the best!!! Very professional

July 18th, 2015

I've been looking for awhile for a dermatologist that I feel comfortable with, and Dr. Arthur is the best dermatologist I've seen. The office staff and nurses were kind and courteous, and Dr. Arthur is very knowledgable and friendly. I've sent friends and family to her since becoming a patient years ago. Highly recommend!

July 16th, 2015

Dr. Arthur is so knowledgable. She put my mind at ease right away. She was gentle and understanding. I recommend her to all my family and colleagues.

July 15th, 2015

Caring and considerate

Dr. Arthur listens. I feel like I'm the only patient she has. I had an atypical mole removed near my elbow years ago in another state , but she remembers it and asks me about it. Dr. Arthur is caring and considerate.

May 29th, 2015

Very Impressed

So impressed with total experience of office visit, from the friendly and efficient manner of the receptionists to the excellent care from Dr. Arthur. Dr. Arthur was very thorough in performing my yearly body scan, easily explained answers to my various questions and was extremely professional.

November 17th, 2014

Dr. Arthur is an absolute gem. She is very smart and well educated. She is kind and takes time with patients. I doubt you could find a better dermatologist in the area. I absolutely trust her and have referred my family members to see her and they have loved her too.

March 13th, 2014

Caring and thorough

Dr. Arthur is confident, attentive, and intelligent. Those aspects are important, for I feel like she is there to see me, focused on me as a patient, and listens to what I have to say. It's impressive she trained at Mayo Clinic.

March 7th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Allison Arthur at Sand Lake Dermatology was beyond wonderful. A friend told me about her and I am so happy that she was able to fit me into her schedule. I believe her training at Mayo Clinic helps her to diagnose difficult cases like mine! Dr. Arthur is an exceptional physician.

January 30th, 2014

Terrific Beyond Belief!

Dr Arthur is one of those rare people that you only come across a few times in life. She is extremely skilled and proficient. Beyond that she is caring, considerate, and concerned about her patients. She is kind to both her staff and her patients. She is the only Dermatologist that I would go to now that I have found her. If you want the best care available, then go to Dr Allison Arthur. You will be very happy that you did!