A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Averill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Averill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Averill graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Averill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Averill MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Allison Averill practice?
- Dr. Allison Averill has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Averill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists.