A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Averill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Averill, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Averill graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Averill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Averill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Averill practice?
Dr. Allison Averill practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Saddle Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ.
See Saddle Brook Physiatrists.