Dr. Allison Hill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 8th, 2011
Caring Doctor
We moved and had to find a new Dr for my 11 (now 13) year old daughter. Dr. Hill has been great. She's building a trust relationship with my child, putting her at ease with her "growing pains" as a young lady and overall been just great. My child does like going ot the doctor but leave this office every year in good spirits.

June 13th, 2010
Doctor with real world experience!
Dr. Hill is consistently my preferred physician at Northside Pediatrics. She has 4 children of her own and bases her diagnosis on real life experiences AND her vast medical knowledge. She's not an alarmist but also gives you the hard facts when it's time to (such as weaning or getting rid of a paci). I respect her opinions as a fellow mom and my favorite pediatrician.

December 15th, 2009
Very rude
I took my child in for a sick appointment and got this Dr., she is not my child's Dr. and will never be seen by her again. She was rude, acted as though I was an idiot to ask her any questions and acted as if basically she didn't even want to be there. It is such a shame to get someone like this at last minute when parents are so rundown and worried after taking care of a sick child. I am so grateful that my child's actual Dr. has such a love and joy for what he does that he takes the time to make sure that everyone is okay and they have all their concerns addressed properly. She has a long way to go work on her communication and people skills.