Dr. Allison Bae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Bae?

September 21st, 2015

The front desk and scheduling staff are rude and difficult to work with. It is almost impossible to get an appointment with your primary care doctor so they load balance across doctors. This would be fine except after you don't see your primary care physician for a certain period of time you are kicked out of their system and made a new patient. Choose another practice with better customer service.

July 31st, 2015

My family physician

Have been a patient to Dr. Bae for many years. She is an excellent family practitioners. Competent and friendly, she knows how to make a patient talk about health issues by asking the right questions in the right way. Most importantly, she helped me quit smoking! Couldn't have done it without her. Thank you doctor!

July 29th, 2015

Dr. Bae is very professional and compassionate.She helped me to improve my overall health during the time I've had her as my doctor.

November 15th, 2014

Find a different physician

She's a great physician if you like trendy clothes; high heeled shoes, and large diamond rings. She's and idiot for mis-diagnosing ailments. And her staff sucks too, unless you like impersonal. Do yourself a favor and find someone else. WOULD NOT recommend.

January 23rd, 2014

A concerned ex-patient

I found this medical office cold and extremely impersonal. For instance, they charged $15.00 for refilling prescriptions; $30.00 for missed appointments; will only rarely prescribe antibiotics; a typical office visit lasts for a maximum of 5 minutes and never any follow-up . And no one in the office appears to like anyone else, including the patients? On more than occasion I had to wait more than one hour to be seen. This is a "medical mill," where patients are treated no more than like a business account, and nothing more.

September 30th, 2013

Dr. Bae has a false cheerfulness over a hard interior. No one in her office ever smiles or treats patients with respect. Anyone who complains about the limited time she spends with her patients, will be blackballed throughout the medical community. I was surprised that a medical Doctor could be so petty and spiteful? I have complained to my HMO. Although she is marginally competent, I would not recommend her to any of my friends.

January 17th, 2013

Accurate Assessment

Other than her staff can use more smiling.... Dr. Bae is accurate in her assessments. Over the last 6 years I've seen her, she only prescribed antibiotics a couple times when I was REALLY sick. Other times, she gave the proper care and attention to diagnose me accurately. Highly recommended.

October 17th, 2011

Decent doctor; terrible office management.

Dr. Bae is competent and caring. Her office management is terrible, though. It can be very difficult to get an appointment. Her office did not call me for three weeks after my visit to inform me of a broken toe. This was after I had left several messages for them. She did correctly send me to get xrays, but there was zero follow up. After ten plus years with Bae, I'm switching to another doctor.

December 28th, 2010

Very knowledgeable but spends limited time with you

She is a very nice and personable doctor, and seemingly intelligent. She talks awfully fast and sometimes seems to rush through appointments.I have had more thorough physicals from other doctors.

January 8th, 2010

Great Doctor!

I highly recommend Dr. Bae. She is bright and knows her medicine. I have had many doctor's in my time and she has out performed them all. Her office is very efficient and the staff very friendly. With a lab in the office, you can have your blood checked and then make an appointment to go over the results directly with her instead of waiting for a call.

October 29th, 2009

Associates in Medicine ROCK!

I feel comfortable walking into the office and interacting with the staff. They are sincere and caring, supportive top notch medical staff I have encountered. Dr. Bae is on top of her performance and I am so thrilled that she is my physician.

November 6th, 2008

She is the first doctor I've seen that has been so upbeat, kind, and honest in a long time. I have so many things wrong with my body but she seems geniunely concerned with my well being and she's funny too! She's FANTASTIC and I would recommend EVERYONE seeing her.