Dr. Allison Bailey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Bailey?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Allison Bailey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2015

Hip problem

First of three appointments started with a learning doctor, which she asked if it would be ok to share the appointment. Dr. Bailey was very concerned at this appointment with my hip problem and options for me. Well, the second appointment was a trigger point injection, with little to no interest in my progress or what would happen in the future. The last , third trigger point injection was even less interest in my well being, just get this appointment over with attitide, and see u later. Just go back to physical therapy. She mentioned she would be working on marketing this summer! Think she better work on interest in the patients u have now!!! No bedside manner, no interest in me as a patient....sad!

May 8th, 2014

She is all about the money

Very unprofessional staff, does not call but lets you know when you walk in that it will be at least 20 minutes until your scheduled appointment time, also schedules some services 20 minutes apart so the doctor rushes out the door to the next appointment before you can ask any questions or you are barely off the table. Initial appointments can be up to 400 dollars, then she tries and refer you to people who work for her, but do have the proper credentialing (i.e. calling people therapists who have no therapy degrees)

March 5th, 2013

Outstanding, caring doctor

Dr. Bailey is one of the most caring and astute health care practitioners I have ever had. She thinks "outside of the box" and thus has been able to help me with some complex and unusual problems. She has a very open-minded approach to healthcare and healing. She draws from a wide spectrum of knowledge and experience, but has been very eager to learn and explore new options and approaches. Best of all, I have felt truly cared for because in her treatment of my issues, I have the sense that sees me as a whole person.

February 3rd, 2013

Dr. Bailey provided an accurate diagnosis and proposed and explained an effective treatment plan for my condition. Great teamwork with the physical therapists on-site. She is also very knowledgeable (but careful) with medications to support PT. I highly recommend her.

July 11th, 2012

Excellent diagnostitian

Dr. Bailey figured out what was wronmg with my hp and called for an unusual test that could confirm her sense after |'d sought 8 years in vain for a diagnosis of my severely arthritic hip and various related problems. She was lightning fast--maybe this is why 2 other comments don't rate her highly in 'spending time'. I wouldn't know, having been late for 2 out of my 3 appointments (bad Mapquest directions and unsigned streets)! The staff and Dr. Bailey very kindly squeezed me in anyway but of course we were a little rished: my fault entirely.

May 22nd, 2012

Very Disappointed

Overall, I am very disappointed with Dr. Bailey. She did a poor job of diagnosing my ailment. She was not very responsive to my questions or dialogue - poor bed side manner. The pt staff at Spaulding were more helpful than Dr. Bailey unfortunately.

April 7th, 2012

Dr Bailey is great she really helped me with my pain

July 4th, 2015