A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Batchelor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batchelor
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Batchelor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Batchelor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchelor graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Batchelor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Jay Batchelor MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Batchelor practice?
- Dr. Allison Batchelor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allison Batchelor practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Athens, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Glouster, OH and Nelsonville, OH.
See Athens Internists and Athens Geriatric Doctors.