A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Batchelor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchelor graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Batchelor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Nelsonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batchelor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Batchelor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Batchelor practice?
Dr. Allison Batchelor practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Internists, Athens Geriatric Doctors, and Athens Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Batchelor, Dr. Addie Batchelor, Dr. Adelaida Batchelor, Dr. Adelaide Batchelor, Dr. Alecia Batchelor, Dr. Alesha Batchelor, Dr. Alica Batchelor, Dr. Alice Batchelor