A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Batchelor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Batchelor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batchelor graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Batchelor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Jay Batchelor MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Batchelor practice?
- Dr. Allison Batchelor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Batchelor practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Athens, OH.
See Athens Internists and Athens Geriatric Doctors.