Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher
Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Long Grove, IL, with other offices in Libertyville, IL and Mundelein, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Klotzbuecher is affiliated with OSF St Anthony Medical Center, O S F Saint Francis Medical Center and Advocate Condell Medical Center. Dr. Klotzbuecher has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Grove, IL.
Dr. Sabrina Orenstein
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Long Grove, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Steven Vanlaan
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist
Long Grove, IL 0 mi9
Dr. Dioma Udeoji
Long Grove, IL 0 mi