Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Allison Klotzbuecher?

Terrible Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Very condescending and jumped to conclusions. She discredited my regular AP. Lacks compassion and poor bedside manners.

HORRIBLE

Posted on December 30th, 2016

I was forced to interact with her. She yelled at me, then laughed at me. I would never want to be associated with this woman again. She is horrible

Posted on October 6th, 2010

be VERY weary and consider ethics....

Dr. Allison Benthal

Posted on September 10th, 2010

I just want to say that Dr.Benthal is the best doctor my husband and I ever went to.She is very efficient. She always had time to take very good care of us. She listens to us and talks to us about what ever we are there for. I can't say enough good things about her. I care for her very much not only as my doctor but someone who I could talk to about anything. My visits with Dr.Benthal are always pleasant and I trust her completely because I know she will always have my best interest at heart. She is an awesome doctor.

she has no consideration for anyone else!!

Posted on March 26th, 2010

i went to this doctor because i needed a good female doctor that wasn't going to give me the run around and actually address my issues. after the first time i was there for over 3 HOURS i should have known to move on! but i did all of the tests that she scheduled for me and wanted to follow up with her for the results. the first appointment i made was cancelled because of her children (fully understandable) the second appointment i made i sat in the office for over an hour before someone told me that she wasnt even going to be in that day! the next appointment i waited 2 hours in the waiting room and another hour and 15 min in the room before i finally left. AND WILL NOT BE WASTING MY TIME GOING BACK!

Posted on June 17th, 2017