A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Blaze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Blaze, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Blaze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Obstetrics Women`s health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaze graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Blaze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Elizabeth Blaze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Blaze practice?
- Dr. Allison Blaze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Blaze practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ventura, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.