A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Blaze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Blaze, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaze
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Blaze, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetrics Women`s health
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaze graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Blaze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Elizabeth Blaze MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison E. Blaze practice?
- Dr. Allison Blaze has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Blaze practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.