Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Blazek
Dr. Allison Blazek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Blazek is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Park Plaza Hospital. Dr. Blazek has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Blazek has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Allison Blazek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Shiraz Dhanani
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi45
Dr. Kim Horn
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi32
Dr. Jennifer Cunningham-Farbstein
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17