Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Blomer
Dr. Allison Blomer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL, with another office in Jensen Beach, FL. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blomer is affiliated with St Lucie Medical Center, Martin Medical Center and Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie. Dr. Blomer has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Blomer has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Allison Blomer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr. Ruel Stoessel
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Pedro Cruz
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.26 mi19
Dr. John Nerness
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Emergency Medicine
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.27 mi50