Dr. Allison Blomer MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2014
Great Doctor!
I have not had a child yet so I have only seen Dr. Bloomer for GYN issues. That is all I can rate her on. Yes, she is a no-nonsense/ straight to the point woman, but she is super sweet and nice at the same time! I know that kind of contradicts itself but she basically tries to look out for all her patients well being and be the best doctor she can be! Some people take it as rudeness but she is just doing her job. All the experiences I have had with her she has made recommendations for my benefits. At the same time she was nice, smiled, and took the time to listen to me! Right now she is retiring so I wish her the best because I surely will miss her! I also work in a doctor's office and all I have been hearing from the patients is that they will miss her too! Everyone is devastated but we wish her the best! Bye Dr. Blomer, Good luck<3

April 25th, 2014
Worst doctor ever. She has absolutely no empathy with patients and thinks sarcasm is acceptable.

June 20th, 2013
I am now dealing with the horrible aftermath of a terrible delivery after using this group of physicians 17 years ago. I was in labor for so long, I saw each one of the 4 doctors (at that time) during my labor. It was the worst delivery you could imagine. I am a nurse and yet could not even talk about my experience for a long time because it was so traumatic. I wouldn't recommend anyone to use this practice. I should have sued and regretfully did not. I now have nerve damage and I am looking at extensive pelvic floor repair from what happened. Out of the 4 physicians, Dr. Blomer was the worst. Very cold and uncaring. She should have finally called for a C-section and did not. I realize it has been many years now, but since I am currently in physical therapy for this problem and looking at a surgical repair, I felt it was necessary to write this review.

June 14th, 2013
Worst doctor experience I have ever had! Why is she a doctor, she certainly isn't interested in helping people. I highly urge you to find another doctor.

October 12th, 2012
Rude and Condescending
This woman was so rude and condescending that I was shocked. Usually when people are rude I have a quick remark I was so shocked at how rude this woman was for a doctor I was taken completely aback. At my age I have earned the right to be acknowledged in a respectfully manner. I will never go back to this person and will let everyone know about my experience in that office.Just appalled

July 27th, 2012
A PLEASURE.....
THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME VISITING DR. BLOOMERS' OFFICE. I MUST SAY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN TAKEN AT A DR'S OFFICE IN 5 MINUTES EVER! THE STAFF WAS JUST SO DELIGHTFUL....I REALLY FELT VERY COMFORTABLE, AND VERY RELAXED. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND DR. BLOOMER TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A REALLY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE WITH GOING TO THE OBGYN'S OFFICE FOR A CHECK-UP....I HAD A MAMMOGRAM TOO!

January 23rd, 2012
Nice MD
Have been patient of Dr Blomer for 3yrs now. She is a no nonsense yet caring person. After not seeing a gyn for many years because of the cold impersonal treatment I had previously received, I am glad this Dr was recommended by a friend.

October 3rd, 2011
WILL NOT GO BACK - WORST DR. I'VE EVER BEEN TO!
From the moment she walked into the examining room, she was rude and condescending, literately treating me like I was an annoyance. She insulted my former doctor for not tying my tubes and finally refused to renew my birth control pills without explanation or tests. I was told to use condoms instead. I am in my 40's and have been married for over 20 years. My husband is NOT going to use a condom! Now I have to hope my insurance pays for the new doctor I have to find to get birth control. Horrible woman!

May 13th, 2011
Won't go back
On my first visit to Dr. Blomer, found her to be very impersonal, curt, condescending, and rude. Hardly any eye contact, ran through the paperwork and if I missed anything she rudely commented. Very cold. Felt I was intruding on her time. Absolutely no empathy when I felt pain and offered no comfort. Will not go back.

October 21st, 2010
Judgemental
I am a 26 year old woman that has been going to Dr. Blomer for many many years. Me and my boyfriend decided we want to start a family so when I went for my annual exam I talked to her about it. Her response was "Are you married?" and when I responded with no she said "Well, do you believe in the sactitude of marraige?" followed by "Do you at least live together?" I am not a teenager, I am a grown woman and can make my decisions for myself. She gave me a prescription for birth control and sent me on my way.

March 16th, 2010
Dr. Allison Blomer
Through all the years that i have been with Dr. Blomer, She has been the most delightful doctor. She is courteous, caring, wonderful doctor. She spends all the time in the world with you. Very supportive in decisions and is a great person and doctor to talk too. Her bedside manner is excellent. She has been there for me through some rough times and good times.

December 4th, 2009
She has no bedside manner.Would not allow husband in room, when i wanted him there.Also was very rude to my husband.