Dr. Allison Boester MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 2nd, 2016
Dr. Boester is great! She took care of me during both pregnancies and ever since. She has a calming way about her and she is an excellent doctor.

March 8th, 2016
Very bad

March 8th, 2016
Very bad

March 4th, 2016
Nightmare
The worst Doctor I have ever met . She told my wife that my wife had a miscarriage and prescribed her abortion medicine to clear the supposed leftover matter. Fortunately for us my wife went for a second opinion and we found out that my wife had a perfectly healthy fetus. My wife never took the prescribed medication. I am happy to say that we had a perfectly healthy baby. I thank my lucky stars that she did not take Dr. Boesters horrendous advice. If my wife took Dr. Boester at her word and took the prescribed medication we would of lost our child and we would never of known that my wife did not have a miscarriage.

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Boester had a lovely demeanor. She knew how to put an anxious first time mom at ease with all the scary things that go along with pregnancy. i also liked that she wanted to wait for me to go into labor naturally rather than induce. I had a great experience with her overall. She was also very current with her knowledge.

February 26th, 2015
Best OBGYN
I never wait to any of my appointments, she follows up promptly. Great doctor!

April 30th, 2014
Best OBGYN in NYC
I spent quite some time looking for my perfect doctor and I absolutely love Dr. Boester. She is very warm and it is very easy to talk to her. She is extremely knowledgeable and answers all my questions. She takes her time with you and never rushes you. She will be delivering my baby soon and she is super helpful in addressing all my needs. I really can not day enough good words about her. She is. Great doctor and a great person!

June 27th, 2013
Secretary is the worst
The secretary is rude, obnoxious and hung up me when I wanted to schedule an appointment. Dr. Boester should look into finding a new gatekeeper.

June 18th, 2011
Dr. Boester was wonderful
I see another doctor in a Cornell practice that cross-covers with Dr. Boester's practice. I recently needed emergency GYN surgery and Dr. Boester performed the operation. She immediately put me at ease and listened to my concerns. She seemed to really understand and listen to me and to see me as a real person, not just another patient. I would love to switch to her as my regular OBGYN. And, as a bonus, she did an excellent job on my surgery.