A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Botwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Botwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botwin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Botwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Botwin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison James Botwin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Botwin practice?
- Dr. Allison Botwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Botwin practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Psychiatrists and Palm Springs Neurologists.