A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Botwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Botwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Botwin
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Botwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Botwin graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison James Botwin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison J. Botwin practice?
- Dr. Allison Botwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Botwin practices Psychiatry and Pain Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Psychiatrists and Palm Springs Neurologists.