A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital & The General Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Burton practice?
Dr. Allison Burton practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Burton, Dr. Addie Burton, Dr. Adelaida Burton, Dr. Adelaide Burton, Dr. Alecia Burton, Dr. Alesha Burton, Dr. Alica Burton, Dr. Alice Burton