A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Burton, Hospitalist is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Burton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Lynn Burton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Burton practice?
- Dr. Allison Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Burton practices Family Medicine near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Family Physicians.