A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Butler is Good. Dr. Butler has been reviewed by 30 patients who have provided 19 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Butler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison D. Butler practice?
Dr. Allison Butler practices Family Medicine near Orange Park, FL.
See Orange Park Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Butler, Dr. Alesha Butler, Dr. Alisa Butler, Dr. Allyson Butler, Dr. Alecia Butler, Dr. Alyce Butler, Dr. Alicia Butler, Dr. Ada Butler