A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Cabalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Cabalka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Cabalka, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Persistent Truncus Arteriosus
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cabalka has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison K. Cabalka practice?
Dr. Allison Cabalka practices Pediatric Cardiology near Mankato, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Lakeville, MN.
See Mankato Cardiologists.