A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Cabalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Cabalka is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabalka
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Cabalka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Cabalka, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Persistent Truncus Arteriosus
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Cabalka has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Kay Cabalka MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison K. Cabalka practice?
- Dr. Allison Cabalka has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Cabalka practices Pediatric Cardiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.