A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Cabalka, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Aortic Valvuloplasty, Atrial Heart Septal Defects, and Congenital Heart Defects.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalka graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalka has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Midelfort Northland - Mayo Health System
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabalka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Cabalka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison K. Cabalka practice?
Dr. Allison Cabalka practices Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Mankato, MN.
See Rochester Pediatric Specialists and Rochester Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Cabalka, Dr. Addie Cabalka, Dr. Adelaida Cabalka, Dr. Adelaide Cabalka, Dr. Alecia Cabalka, Dr. Alesha Cabalka, Dr. Alica Cabalka, Dr. Alice Cabalka